Top 5 Reasons to Start Fundraising Now
Yummy gooey fresh baked cookies. They are a staple in the dessert world. Just thinking about the warm chocolaty goodness makes me smile. By running a cookie dough fundraiser with Savory Sweets you not only get to enjoy delicious profits, you get to pass along the joy of a fresh baked cookie to your customers!
In case thinking about a warm out of the oven chocolate chip cookie wasn’t enough convincing for you, here are 5 reasons why you should be doing a cookie dough sale!
- DEMAND!! It’s a well known fundraising item. People become accustomed to purchasing cookie dough from fundraisers, and count on it for their baking! After a sale with Savory Sweets you will have people asking when you are going to do another one!
- PROFIT!! A sale with Savory Sweets Fundraising can make you as much money as you need! Your profit is determined by your selling price and the amount of items that you sell. A 500 unit sale can make you anywhere from $2,000-$4,000!!
- Cookie Dough sales are EASY!! Brochures, info letters, Kick off- all handled by your Savory Sweets fundraising rep. They will talk to your sellers about how to sell, who to ask, and what words to use. Then, we offer our easy online tally program- which is a breeze! Delivery is even easier!! Bright colorful labels and clear instructions make unloading simple and efficient.
- SAFETY!! Savory Sweets Fundraising puts safety first. We are Kosher, Gluten Free and Food Safety Certified. What exactly does all of that mean? Its means that we hold ourselves to the highest food safety standards and push ourselves to be the best around. The products that you are offering your customers are not only delicious, but are tested above and beyond to bring you the best and safest product around.
- All Year Round!! Yes, cookies are great to offer before the holidays- but they are also great any time of the year! Rainy Saturday in April? Bake some cookie? Family BBQ in July? Bake some cookies! They never go out of season like other fundraising items can. Plus, our convenient cookie cube fits easy in your fridge or freezer, so you can make as many or as few cookies as you’d like!
Nothing is better than a fresh baked cookie from the oven and an ice cold glass of milk. In fact, I need to make a snack right now!! Let us know what your favorite reasons for doing a cookie dough sale are! Share on with us on Facebook!