What Should We Do With Our Fundraising Profits
Need some help trying to figure out what to do with all your cookie dough profits? Well, I love spending other people’s money so feel free to let me help you out!
The best part about a sale with Savory Sweets Fundraising is that your profit is yours as soon as you are done selling. Which means money in your account as soon as your sale has wrapped up!
There are lots of great ways to spend your profit money. Here are my favorites, and then some of our customers ways to use their profit!
My top choices:
- Giving money to individual accounts? Give each seller a whole dollar amount, and use the cents to create a scholarship account!
- Plan for something big- new scooters for gym class, new playground equipment (not just structures, gaga ball, basketballs, new swings, jump ropes, chalk) new coffee pots for the teachers lounge.
- Give extra to teacher accounts!
Here are some of our customers favorite ways to spend their profit:
- “Tuition, Costumes and Team Jackets”- Brianna “the cost of their
- Washington DC trip, PLUS their chaperone”- Brenda
- “hitting budget for our PTO!”- Kim
- “New playground equitpment”- Stacy
- “New materials for our classrooms”- Karen
- “Offsetting cost of tournament fees”- Scott
- “New gym equipment”- Steve
- “Helping with player costs and uniforms”-Maria
What are some of your favorite ways to spend your extra profit? Did you know that a lot of our customers make over $10,000 profit in 2 weeks?! Let us help you hit your fundraising goals!